East Preston Islamic College (EPIC) only enrols international students whose parents from overseas and are studying in Australia.
Students may enter the School at any year level depending on the availability of places. To avoid disappointment, we advise that all applications are made at least 6 months in advance. If a place is unavailable, students will be placed on a holding list.
Fee Schedule for International Students
|Year level||Per Annum|
|Secondary Years 11-12||$ 12,500|
|Secondary Years 7-10||$ 11,000|
|Secondary Year 10 VET Fees||$ 2,150|
|Primary Years F-6||$ 9,200|
Future International Student Fee Schedule
|Secondary Tuition Fees 10 – 12||$ 13,000||$ 14,000||$ 15,000||$ 16,000|
|Secondary Tuition Fees 7 – 9||$ 12,000||$ 13,000||$ 14,000||$ 15,000|
|Primary Tuition Fees F – 6||$ 10,000||$ 11,000||$ 12,000||$ 13,000|
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $500, (per child) is payable with the Application for Enrolment.
If you wish to apply, click on the Enrolment Form below.
50% of Tuition fees must be paid in ADVANCE, before the beginning of Term 1, and final payment before the beginning of Term 4 (14 days prior). Students who commence during the year must pay the full pro rata payment in advance. *Fee are subject to change at any time.
The following methods of payment are available for fee payment:
- From the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission: Payable by direct deposit to the School’s bank account only.
- In person: Payment can be made at the Finance Office by cash, cheque, credit/debit card and Pay-Plan Debit arrangement.
- By mail: Cheque payable to East Preston Islamic College should be addressed to:
Finance Office, PO Box 8217 Northland Centre, East Preston, 3072
Long Term Absences/Notice of Withdrawal:
- One term’s notice must be given in writing to the Principal when withdrawing a child from the College.
- Parents going overseas must complete a long leave of absence form and have it approved by the Principal before going overseas.
• The minimum age for all students shall be no less than 5 years old before 30th April; (if your child is born on the 1st May or later, we cannot enrol them)
• Every child seeking enrolment at this college should have attended kindergarten;
School fees are still payable during the students extended absences.
There will be no refund applicable for fees paid.
For all enquiries about fees and other charges please contact the Finance Office.