The Board of Directors of East Preston Islamic College is the School’s governing body.
It is accountable to the School’s broad community of stakeholders for the good governance of the School. It is to ensure that the School’s fundamental principles embodied in its Key Values and Ethos are carried out and implemented.
Interim Board of Directors:
- Mr. Tarek Khodr – Elected Director / Chairman
- Mr. Amad Kazi – Elected Director / Vice Chairman
- Mr. Zafer Ismail – Elected Director / Secretary
- Mr. Nadir Yildiz – Elected Director / Treasurer
- Mr. Mat Allday – Elected Director / Assistant Treasurer
EPIC is founded by the Islamic Co-ordinating Council of Victoria (ICCV)