The School Council is constituted by the School Board.
The Council’s role is to govern the School and not to be involved in its day-to-day management. It is senior management’s role to manage the School in accordance with the strategic goals set by the Council and under its direction. The Council does not have a management function.
- Dr. Abdul Khaliq Kazi – School Council Chairman
- Mr. Samir El-Mohandis – Board of Directors Representative
- Mr. Sidki Guzel MBA – Board of Directors Representative
- Mr. Ekrem Ozyurek OAM – Principal
- Ms. Amela Asceric – Business Manager
- Dr. Ali Khan – Admnistrator
- Dr. M. Habib – Medical Doctor
- Dr. Aladin Zeyegh – Academic
- Ms. Duoaa Taleb – EPIC Teacher Representative
- Ms. Sonya Hammoud – EPIC Teacher Representative
- Mr. Abdillah Husain – Parent Representative
- Ms. Saado Omar – Parent Representative
EPIC is cofounded by the Islamic Co-ordinating Council of Victoria (ICCV)