School Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of East Preston Islamic College is the School’s governing body.
It is accountable to the School’s broad community of stakeholders for the good governance of the School. It is to ensure that the School’s fundamental principles embodied in its Key Values and Ethos are carried out and implemented. The Board of Directors of the School have established the School Council and delegates to it many of the powers for the general management of the College.
- Mr. Ekrem Ozyurek OAM – Chairman / Principal
- Mr. Sidki Guzel MBA – Vice Chairman
- Mr. Aslam Kazi – Secretary
- Mr. Samir El-Mohandis – Treasurer
- Mr. Durmus Oruc – Assistant Treasurer
EPIC is cofounded by the Islamic Co-ordinating Council of Victoria (ICCV)